Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Ivy's post - written by Ivy (a day with Judy & Rob)

While we were about to pack up Monopoly we found Mikey in the box. We figured he did not like the noise since we also played Snap and Spoons before Monopoly. Well he really fits the family, because he's lazy in the box.
 
Next we had a bike ride. We went up to Woodford Road and I had a bike ride while Rob and Judy had a walk. I got to ride ahead. I liked riding on the dirt because it gave some texture and my trousers got really wet and we rolled them up. I found lots of ivy leaves so it made me happy and there are lots of roses which made me extra happy but they weren't as good as ours!


After me and Judy went to my room and we made some of my Bubel cards which is like Pokemon cards but my version. We went down stairs to laminate them; I think they turned out pretty good. Here are some photos of me making them.
These are some of the finished ones. The ones that I am holding are my favourite ones but I wish I could choose them all! hopefully you like them and this picture!



No comments: