Friday, April 5, 2019

(Camera) Light

I made some tiny advances (like really basic) in understanding the new Fujifilm X-T3 this week - and decided to try for some low light, more moody shots to test out my exposure compensation functions etc (so many function buttons to get familiar with!).

Front window view at 5.45pm (cloudy day) on April 4...….. and a dusting of Autumn colour on our Hassett Park trees.........
 Apartment interior view same time of day ........
 Just testing focus capacity in dim light (it's pretty good I think!) .……...
 I wanted this shot to look really moody! .........
 We've had a very social week with lots of lunches, (French) movies, and coffee outings too. It culminated last night in another dinner out at the Kingston Foreshore to celebrate Maddie L's 22nd birthday.

This is not my favourite part of the Foreshore - but I thought it looked very pretty last night in the dusk light (6.30pm) looking back towards the Carillon in the distance. Well done Fujifilm X-T3!
 Two gorgeous sisters: Maddie the birthday girl and Sophie just a few hours off leaving for Vietnam on her ANU study tour.
 Group shot at Le Rustica Kingston Foreshore - not bad for such low light!
 Happy birthday Maddie! - glad my camera was up to capturing your birthday celebration last night.


No comments: